photo blog_zpsg2nzrpi2.jpg

Sonntag, 23. September 2012

15th day ~ Ongakuto Higetachi 2o12

Saturday, 25.08.

The long awaited day... That day a big dream came true because my friend Aya-chan organized the festival tickets and the Shinkansen tickets to Nagaoka where the Ongakuto Higetachi rainbow festival was held and so I had the possibility to see my favourite band Golden Bomber live on stage!
Unfortunately they don't gave a single concert during our stay so we only had this chance.

The day started with a breakfast before we took the Shinkansen from Tokyo to Nagaoka. But the trip was stressful for me...I guess I was the only person who was in a good mood.
Lau was pissed [only God knew why] and Aya-chan was concentrating to get us there just in time XD

Because we missed the bus Aya-chan called a taxi to the festival area. The taxi driver was a strange guy. First he don't wanted to bring us there and in the end we payed less than usual o__O

When we arrived Aya and I had time for a last cigarette. At the smoking area I met 2 guys and I had very interesting conversation there:
Guy: "Atsui, ne?"
me: "Hai, atsui desu."
So funny *lol* but I was happy that not all Japanese guys are shy XD

The area at the stage was crowd so we tried to get a good place there. Golden Bomber had to appear around 4 p.m.

We saw the act who was on stage before Golden Bomber. He was nice, too and very very sympathic so that I called him the Japanese Herbert Groenemeyer XD

But then...my dream came true: GOLDEN BOMBER CAME ON STAGE with Inline-skates and the first song was 'Yowasete Mojito'.
I can't believe that they were in front of me, only a few meters away. Kyan-san looked so sexy, I can't tell you how the other guys looked or what they did... I only saw Kyan-san
It wasn't allowed to take pictures but now I could bite my ass that I didn't took only one *sigh*.
Anyway, it was a great feeling. They played songs like 'Mata kimi ni bango wo kikenakatta', 'Daikishimete Schwarz', of course 'Memeshikute' and some others.

 Kyan-san at the festival area one day before playing baseball. That picture is from his twitter ^O^

Cute Kiryuuin-kun wearing that shirt on that day.... He was also looking very handsome. That picture is from Kiryuuins twitter.

Kyan-san in the end was kind of naked on stage...he only wore his boxershorts...he was more naked than Kenji XD
But he showed his best side: cabbage hacking on his guitar, eating the cabbage with a loooot of mayonaise,  having a shower on the stage, washing hair with...red colour o__O and so on. I can't believe it! *lough*
But I love him!
After the live was over I was sooo done. My clothes were completely wet, even my hair and I guess I was looking like shit *lol* but it was sooo hot [not just the boys XD] and I really HATE it to be in the middle of a crowd of people x__X
But I was happy and it just was great to see them.

Instead of the live please watch this, it's sooo funny:
 

I'm sorry that I don't have any pictures of the guys live on stage, but next time! I promise!

After a short break and a cigarette we went to the merchandise tent of Golden Bomber to catch a few fan items as souvenirs of that wonderful day.

I bought a bag, a shirt from the last tour and a cute photo set of the four guys.

In the early evening we left the festival to catch our Shinkansen back to Tokyo. It really was one of the best days of my life.

The air condition in the Shinkansen was killing us 'cause it was too cold. In the end I wore my new Golden Bomber shirt and I was happy that I bought it.
Then we said goodbye to Aya-chan...but only until tomorrow 'cause we wanted to go to Shimokitazawa.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen