photo blog_zpsg2nzrpi2.jpg

Dienstag, 1. März 2016

SuG Europe Tour 2015 ~ Berlin

When SuG announced their schedule for the Europe tour 2015 I was in Japan and I totally freaked out. Since I became into Japanese music that band was one of my favorites and I was happy to get the chance to see them live.
Unfortunately I wasn't in Germany when the ticket release started but fortunately I have really good friends: GooF bought the regular ticket for me and Senja the VIP ticket. Thank you so much, girls!

To be honest I didn't have a focus on their last songs and albums since Lollipop Kingdom which was released in 2012. But I LOVED that album and I couldn't imagine that they have changed a lot so I was excited to see them.
In Japan at Tower Records I searched for CDs and became a little bit shocked first when I saw their new looks.

On 3rd December I got free and Senja and I had a chilled day to prepare ourself for the concert. Senja is writing for the j-music category of a website so I was happy that she also wanted to visit the live and we had sooo much fun together!

Senja did my hair, as always, and she really is the best hair dresser ever...ever...EVER! I also played a little bit with hair chalk in my bangs that day.
While dressing up we tried to listen to the latest album of SuG called BLACK. I didn't like that style of music so I hoped that they also wanted to play older songs.

Ootd:
shirt: Ghost of Harlem
top: H&M
shorts: d.i.a.
belt: d.i.a.
tights: Ma*rs
boots & overknees: eBay

My outfit was some kind of rokku. I don't own rokku clothes but GooF gave us a bag with some shirts and dresses so Senja and I chose some for our style. I really loved that Ghost of Harlem shirt. Thanks, GooF!
Lovely Senja looked fantastic, of course! 

Senja and I wanted to do some purikura but it was too late so we just went eating at Japanese restaurant Makoto before we were on the way to the location Maschinenhaus at Prenzlauer Berg.

At the location waited some less people but there was a Christmas market around and it was very annoying! I hate Christmas, I hate the smell and a lot of people were asking stupid questions like 'What are you waiting for?' or 'Why do you look like that?'.

Highlight (or better call it lowlight) of the day was a nerd wearing a Tamiya shirt. I was so done! But also we met some nice people and one of them I persuaded to participate at the VIP event.
Via Twitter we got the news that the band was in a big traffic jam so they arrived very belated and we waited some hours x___X

The VIP member were able to enter the location earlier and we got a laminated VIP pass and a special DVD.
Then we waited again and finally SuG appeared! They all looked cute and even they had a lot of stress on the way they all were in a good mood.
Some fans asked stupid questions and poor band member had to answer them. Most interesting question to me: 'Will you play ☆Gimme×Gimme☆ ?' and they answered with 'Maybe!'
It's one of my favorite songs!

After that speed question round every VIP member got a picture with the band. I was one of the last and the guys gave me an enthusiastic 'Hi!'.
I wanted to stand beside my favorite member Yuji but Chiyu and Takeru took me in the middle. While taking the picture something happened...behind my back oO

After I took place left in front of the stage (first row, of course) and waited for Senja. I was not interested in tour merchandise. It was really not that interesting.

Then the live started. Senja had to do pictures at the first 3 songs and then we enjoyed the concert together. As I feared they played a lot of songs from their album BLACK and the new single SICK'S but yesssss! ☆Gimme×Gimme☆ also and it was just great like hell!

☆ SETLIST ☆

01. street g♥thic
02. MISSING
03. HELLYEAH
04. ☆Gimme×Gimme☆
愛を止めないで ~I Love Me Don't Stop~
I Love Me Don't Stop- (愛を止めないで ~I Love Me Don't Stop~) - See more at: http://www.generasia.com/wiki/No_Music_No_Weapon#sthash.bhnYCFlp.dpuf
Ai wo Tomenaide -I Love Me Don't Stop- (愛を止めないで ~I Love Me Don't Stop~) - See more at: http://www.generasia.com/wiki/No_Music_No_Weapon#sthash.bhnYCFlp.dpuf
Ai wo Tomenaide -I Love Me Don't Stop- (愛を止めないで ~I Love Me Don't Stop~) - See more at: http://www.generasia.com/wiki/No_Music_No_Weapon#sthash.bhnYCFlp.dpuf
Ai wo Tomenaide -I Love Me Don't Stop- (愛を止めないで ~I Love Me Don't Stop~) - See more at: http://www.generasia.com/wiki/No_Music_No_Weapon#sthash.bhnYCFlp.dpuf
Ai wo Tomenaide -I Love Me Don't Stop- (愛を止めないで ~I Love Me Don't Stop~) - See more at: http://www.generasia.com/wiki/No_Music_No_Weapon#sthash.bhnYCFlp.dpuf
05. Block Party MonstAr
06. SICK'S
07. JUICY
08. Mujōken Kōfukuron
09. dot.0
10. CRY OUT
11. heavy+electro+dance+punk
12. Koakuma Sparkling
13. LOVE SCREAM PARTY

~ Encore  ~ 

14. SLVS
15. gr8 story

All in all the live was okay. Takeru spoke surprisingly good English but he and Chiyu were a little bit...strange. They always touched Senja's and my head when they passed by or stood in front of us. Nobody knows why oO
That really pissed us off!
Takeru told us on stage that some live scenes will be recorded while the Europe tour and they wanted to make a PV out of it. Their new single 'Smells like virgin spirit' will be released in March with a new mini album. So let's see!

It was a really great day and I had a lot of fun with Senja but SuG...I don't know if I will visit a live of them again. They didn't infected me with excitement.

So I was looking forward to my last 2 concerts in 2015, Kiryūin Shō on 15th December in Tokyo and An Café on 22nd December in Kobe ^^

bye!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen