photo blog_zpsg2nzrpi2.jpg

Sonntag, 25. November 2012

Nyappy with An Cafe

Last Tuesday I missed my Japanese class because my friends and I had tickets for the An Cafe live in my hometown Berlin.
Just some days before we heard about the changing of the location. Very confusing but Lau said it's normal *lough*...

In fact, I'm not that big fan of An Cafe. I bought the ticket in the early May because I thought I would never see my fav band Golden Bomber live. It was just some kind of stopgap. Of course, I heard of An Cafe and they're not unknown in the scene but I wasn't really interested in their music before.

I left work much more earlier that day 'cause I had to dress me up for that event. I wanted to try another much more colorful style fitting to that event.

So I wore tights from H&M with hearts, black skirt from Tally Weijl, shirts from New Yorker, pink blouse and leo-printed coat and fake creepers from H&M and my pink dyed strands and also a lot of accessories.

My cute hairslides from 'My little Pony' xD I bought them a few month ago in H&M kids department and it was the first time I used them.

After I finished Lau and I went to 'Lido', a club at Kreuzberg area, where the live took place.

It was fuckin' cold in the early evening and honestly we weren't in the mood for a live but it was nice to see each other and meeting some other people there, like our friend Bathsi.

The others were styled very colorful and there were also some strange people dressed with cosplays or bad wigs.

Lau met there her old friend Yomi and we waited together in that coldness. But it was really funny and later on also Bathsi arrived.

We also met Hani, another GG-Glitter circle member. Look at her good taste, she wore the same tights like me ha ha...

The live started at 8 p.m. Bathsi and I were standing at the bar with a warm coffee but later on we took place near the stage to dance.

The live was nice. The music was good and the members really funny and crazy. They spoke in a mix of German, English and Japanese with the fans. So cute!
I don't know just one song but I guess I will give them a chance and will buy an album of them at my next time in Japan.
We had a great time during the live and it was nice to spend it together with Lau, Bathsi and the others.
But I was a little bit disappointed about the guitarist Takuya.

He's a handsome guy but on stage he was very reserved and looked like just woken up or something -.-°
No comparison with Yutaka from Golden Bomber so I'm really looking forward to see my cuties live on stage next year in Japan. The live of them last August In Nagaoka was the best I've ever seen since now!


1 Kommentar:

  1. schön mal wieder was von dir zu lesen ^o^
    ich hab die letzten Tage deinen post irgendwie....übersehen ^^°
    Du hast schöne Fotos !!! Das mit dem smartphone wird schon noch!!! Einige sind ja ganz gut geworden XD
    Ich mag dein Outfit und deinen neuen Mantel ^o^
    ...wer will denn auch Yutaka mit Takyuya vergleichen ???... kein Vergleich!!!
    bye <3

    AntwortenLöschen