photo blog_zpsg2nzrpi2.jpg

Mittwoch, 14. November 2012

Liebster Blog Award

Long time no see but I'm still totally lazy...maybe it's the cold, dark season why I'm so unenthusiastic at the moment but there's no reason 'cause life is great ^O^
In December my friend Kaoru-chan from Tokyo will visit me for two days, next week is the An Cafe concert and in four month I will be in Japan again twice.
So things couldn't be better.

But this post won't be that interesting. I was tagged by Fuyu some time ago. I don't really like to be tagged but Fuyu is such a cute and kind person that I decided to do that post right now.

 Rules

  • Each person tagged must post 11 things about themselves
  • They must also answer the 11 questions the tagger has set for them
  • They must create 11 more questions to ask bloggers they have decided to tag
  • They must then choose 11 bloggers to tag with less than 200 followers
  • These lucky bloggers must be told
  • Tagging back is not allowed 

11 more or less interesting things about myself ^^°

○ I don't like cats.
○ My job is really boyish, I'm selling car parts.
○ My thoughts also are some kind of boyish 'cause I don't like lovey-dovey things, I like fighting games and soccer  and I feel more comfy in the presence of guys.
○ Ten years ago I was the mascot of a local soccer team called Miss Germania [some kind of a God xD]
○ I'm too kindhearted *sigh*.
○ I'm fascinated of paranormal things.
○ I'm afraid of spiders and thunderstorms.
○ When I was younger I was playing guitar but I'm the worst singer of the world.
○ I totally adore to read J.R.R Tolkien and I love the 'Lord of the Rings' trilogy.
○ I never ever want to have children and get married.
○ I love GOLDEN BOMBER *O* 'cause the guys are awesome and in my opinion Kyan Yutaka is the sexiest man alive.
Fuyu's Questions
  1. How do you save the environment or contribute for? Honestly...there's nothing what I'm doing to save the environment but I wish would do.
  2. How many concerts did you already have visited? Oh dear...there were a lot. I'm visiting concert since I was ten years old.
  3. Do you have a best friend? No, I don't have THAT best friend but I have some really good friends.
  4. Which haircolor do you want to try? I would like to try some caramel brown but my blonde hair is too damaged, another haircolor wouldn't long exist xD
  5. Do you often have prejudices with respect to other people? No, not really 'cause nobody is perfect.
  6. Do you have pets? I'm living alone and I'm working the whole day so I only have some fishes.
  7. What's your favorite season? I prefer summer. I don't like darkness, rain or snow and I love warm temperatures ^^
  8. Do you like to play console games during your freetime? I don't have enough time but I really like horror games like Silent Hill or Haunting Ground, also I like Tekken, Final Fantasy and still Pokémon.
  9. Do you like to be tagged by others? I HATE it! xD
  10. Which trait do you like mostly of yourself? Honesty!
  11. How will you spend your New years eve this year? It's a kind of tradition that I will go to Ruhr area and spend the time there with my best friends.


So...thanx for reading. And thanks to cute Fuyu for that award but...now I'm breaking the rules 'cause I don't want to tagg other people xD
See ya!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen